When putting together a marketing campaign, every business hopes to get good results. Digital marketing options are so many and when working with a good strategy, you are likely to be a success in making your brand more visible and increasing sales and revenue. Businesses are able to tell how good their marketing campaigns are by tracking results.
There are so many ways of getting the reports that you need to tell you whether your digital marketing approach is working to your advantage or not. You can get free digital marketing analysis report to tell you more about the performance of your campaign out there. With the report, you can decide on which areas to improve and which ones to do away with to improve the results that you get. Here are a few pointers in today’s digital marketing scenario that you can use to tell you whether your online marketing campaign is favoring you or not. This information is easy to extract for a digital marketing expert.
- UI-UX Analysis – the feedback on your visitors experience when they visit your website on what it would take to enhance their experience to promote the conversion from visitor to customer.
- SEO-Audit – On page – an analysis of on page SEO parameters like the URL, keyword density, meta tags, page content and structure etc. All these can contribute to an increase in SEO.
- Off page SEO- Audit – an analysis of your activities outside of your website or off page SEO factors like link building or your social media activity which are also responsible for SEO.
- On site SEO or Technical Audit – whether your website is climbing down the rankings because of technical glitches.
- Local Search Analysis – knowledge of how your website is showing up in search results when people are looking for a product or service similar to yours in the local area around you.
- Keywords Analysis – knowledge of which keywords are working and which are not.
- Social media presence and influence – A look at the way your website is trending on Twitter, LinkedIn and other social media and a study of how you can gather a greater following and involvement.
- Analysis of Competitors – How your closest competitors are faring in the digital marketplace. What seem to be their processes?
- Content Audit – The content of your website and your social media pages – what more can be done to engage your customers across all digital platforms.
Any report giving information about the present status of the above pointers is definitely giving you a direction for your digital marketing activities in the future. The best part of such an analysis is that it is real time analysis, as it should be in these digital times.
It is best to entrust such an analysis to digital marketing experts who are well versed in all these aspects. All you have to do is provide them with the necessary links – to your website, social media pages like Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and others.